Hi there!
It's been a while since I've updated this blog and I do have to apologise that.
So we have our cast and our crew is also confirmed!!
So what have I've been up to since the last post, well other than casting and location scouting I have had a chance here and there to touch up the script.
The script itself will keep on evolving as the production goes on, this is due to how I approach my work. Sometime I do find that even though everything has been set and ready to shoot but when you are in front of it, there's something that can be improve or adjust to your liking just a little bit more.
Therefore I will not be able to say how many more versions of the script will be produced, the current one is the 6th.
The first crew meeting will be tomorrow and we will go over our production schedule, inputs from the crew and many other things. The goal for this is to get everyone on the same page and know what they will be doing.
The first rehearsal for the actors/actresses will be on the next day in town. We will read through the script together and possibly discuss how we're gonna arrange future rehearsal dates prior to our shoot in August.
Tomorrow other than crew meeting, I will be confirming with our locations and after that it's all go go go, so I am please with the pace that we are moving along even though we can move a bit faster.
I do believe that the film will be ready by early October, due to budget constrain I shall be using less time to shoot in August and hopefully will have more time in September for post-production.
For now, have a good one
Rungroj Rojanachotikul
Director and Writer
No comments:
Post a Comment