So we just had our audition yesterday and it went really well. The number of people who did turn up was just at the right amount. If we had more it'd have been too many and we won't have enough time to go through all of them.
I was quite nervous at first as it was my first proper audition that I hosted and I didn't know who would turned up and what they would have expected from us.
We had 9 people in total and the range of experience started from next to nothing to a semi-veteran actors. Some of them did blow me away with what they can bring and because the decision that I have to make is quite a difficult one I've decided to host a 2nd audition this week to further investigate on what they can bring to the table.
With those who I have invited to come to the 2nd audition, I have given them a full script to read and understand the character a little bit more.
It has been a humbling experience so far and I am looking forward to learn more from the process of film making at this level in the very near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment