Thursday, 22 August 2013

Production coming to an end

Last week of Production

Right, so we've been keeping busy and the next thing we knew is that our production is coming to a close. This weekend will be the last 2 days of filming, we only have a few more scenes to film!

I have to say that it has been a really amazing experience to take on a project of this scale, It's far more exhausting and rewarding than anything I've done before. I've learnt so much in every single aspects of production. 
There are a few things that needed to be mentioned though, first of all I'm not certain if i've mentioned this before but we had to cast a new actress for Kate and some might see that as a problem but it was a slight hiccup and thank you (insert a deity here) , a new actress was casted quickly. 
The location for Andrew's place has been a bit of a pain as well but nothing too major and I've dealt with it swiftly(ish) and effectively. 

So that's about it, nothing else to update other than looking forward to post production and getting some music onto the film. 

until then, take care and thanks for reading

cheers
Rungroj Park Rojanachotikul
Director and Writer for Adrift

No comments:

Post a Comment